ECEPP’s inaugural year saw two of the EBRD’s clients (KOSTT – Kosovo, AD MEPSO) pilot the system with their new EBRD financed projects.
Next year looks promising with at least another five clients set up on the EBRD Client e-procurement portal (ECEPP).
In the first quarter of 2016 at least five projects will be launched through ECEPP for an overall estimated value of contracts of up to EUR 300 Million, including goods, works and supply and installation contracts:
- Armenia Northern Corridor Modernisation Project – Armenia/Georgia
- PESR – Shtip-Radovish Road Section – FYR Macedonia
- Kragujevac Infrastructure Upgrade Project – Serbia
- SEPS – Bohunice International Decommissioning Support Fund – Slovakia
- Moldovan Railways Fleet Renewal Project – Moldova
Procurement notices for the above projects will be published in due course and will provide more detailed information. Notices will be published concurrently on ECEPP and www.ebrd.com for all projects. Where ECEPP will be used, procurement notices will provide a direct link to the project procurement opportunity for registered suppliers. Interested suppliers should register in ECEPP, following the instructions on the portal.