ECEPP starts the 2nd quarter of 2018 with 31 projects across 11 countries, 91 tenders worth circa EUR 1 billion have been entered on ECEPP, of which 21 contracts have been signed for circa EUR 109 million!
More than 2300 Suppliers and consultants from over 100 countries are registered and tendering for contracts on ECEPP for goods, works, Supply and installation contracts.
This deployment of Phase 3 of ECEPP will bring our clients, suppliers and consultants the following new features:-
- French and Russian translation of ECEPP Landing page, main menus and links to Start Guides
- Streamlining of the Consultancy Competitive “2 envelope” procurement method Update of Consultancy Direct Contracts documentation – Questionnaire and Technical Evaluation report
- Automation of publication of ECEPP Business Opportunities in the EU OJ Publication
- Improvement of layout screens and information display for the clients and suppliers
- Further alerts on action pending for our clients and suppliers
- New Simple Goods and Simple Works methods set up with creation of respective new EBRD set of documents, for low complexity contracts
- Additional Help Text when using “Amendment Request” in Tender Exercise
- Addition of “Document Upload” Facility to All Two Stage Tendering Methods.
Follow our newsfeed with more improvements to come…in Phase 4, just starting!
If you have any comments and/or suggestions, please email: ProjectProcurement@ebrd.com