Skip to main content.
|Project Name:||Banja Luka Water Project Phase II|
|EBRD Project ID:||49668|
|Country:||Bosnia And Herzegovina|
|Client Name:||City of Banja Luka|
|Procurement Exercise Name:||Rehabilitation and expansion of the drinking water distribution network and wastewater collection network. Phase 2|
|Procurement Exercise Description:||Rehabilitation and expansion of the drinking water distribution network and wastewater collection network. Phase 2|
|Type of Procurement:||Works|
|Procurement Method:||Open Tender Single Stage|
|Business Sector:||Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure|
|Notice Type:||Invitation For Tenders Single|
|Publication Date:||18/05/2020 16:57|
|Issue Date:||19/05/2020 11:00|
|Closing Date:||01/07/2020 11:00|
|This opportunity is for information purposes only|
|This opportunity is not yet open for response|
|This opportunity is now open for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for all supplier responses. Please refer to the closing date noted on this page.|
1. Funding Details
The above named client intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from/grant administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the above named contract(s).
Additional financing information:
The Borrower has signed a loan agreement with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter called “the Bank”) to provide financing (hereinafter called “funds”) toward the cost of the “Rehabilitation and expansion of the drinking water distribution network and wastewater collection network. Phase 2”. The Employer intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Tender Document is issued.
The name of the Tender process is: Expansion of the drinking water distribution network and wastewater collection network – Phase 2, and it is divided as follows:
- Section 1: Construction of water supply system "Tuzlanska" street and "Srpskih ustanika" street;
- Section 2: Reallocation of Primary water supply system of the "Trapisti" bridge;
- Section 3: Construction of water supply system “braće Miletića”;
- Section 4: Completion of water supply system "Jagare";
- Section 5: Construction of sewage “Put srpskih branilaca”
- Section 6: Construction of sewage “Drakulić”;
- Section 7: Construction of sewage “Vrbanja”
- Section 8: Construction of sewage “Vrbanja”;
- Section 9: Construction of sewage "Kuljani";
- Section 10: Construction of sewage "Ada";
- Section 11: Construction of sewage "Lauš";
- Section 12: "Crno Vrelo" - Construction of subsystem "Zvijezda" - local water supply system "Brkići, Kremenovići, Gakovići..."
- Section 13: "Crno Vrelo" - Construction of subsystem "Bronzani Majdan" - integration of existing water supply system "Bronzani Majdan";
- Section 14: "Crno Vrelo" - Construction of subsystem "Bronzani Majdan" - water pump station, water pipe and reservoir for higher zones of "Bronzani Majdan" and "Kmećani";
- Section 15: "Crno Vrelo" - Construction of distribution pipeline towards "Obrovac";
- Section 16: Improvement of water supply in areas of "Potkozarje, Mišin Han and Verići";
The contract is expected to start on 31/07/2020 and last about 730 days.
2. Information on the Procurement Exercise
Contracts will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and are open for participation for firms from any country, unless otherwise specified in the procurement documents.
The type of contract and the procurement method is stated above. A full description of the procurement exercise is available within the documentation and is available free of charge in ECEPP.
The documentation will include such information as: detailed technical and financial requirements; any information on lots; the expected outcome; eligibility and qualification requirements; contract start date; planned contract duration; any response requirements; any other relevant information.
This procurement exercise will be conducted using the EBRD Client E-Procurement Portal (ECEPP). Prospective participants can access the procurement exercise by clicking on the below link or on the 'Access Opportunity' button (if viewing this notice on ECEPP). Registered participants may log in and access the documentation immediately and unregistered participants may do so after completing a brief registration:
3. Other Information
No Other Information Provided.
4. Client Address
The client's address is for information only. To register interest, access the documentation using the available links. Participants must use the ECEPP message centre for communication with the client.
Sinisa Kurtes, Project Coordinator
City of Banja Luka
Trg Srpskih vladara 1
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Tel. +387 65 388 089