Skip to main content.
|Project Name:||FBIH Roads Floods Repairs and Upgrade Project|
|EBRD Project ID:||47461|
|Country:||Bosnia And Herzegovina|
|Tender Exercise Name:||Supervision of repair an upgrade FIRST TRANCHE of works contracts|
|ECEPP Tender Exercise ID:||6335572|
|Client Name:||Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Notice Type:||Invitation for Expressions of Interest|
|Publication Date:||19/03/2018 12:57|
|Issue Date:||02/04/2018 14:00|
|Closing Date:||02/05/2018 14:00|
|This opportunity is for information purposes only|
|This opportunity is not yet open for response|
|This opportunity is now open for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for all supplier responses. Please refer to the closing date noted on this page.|
The above named client, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from/grant administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) and set out above and from Client's own funds towards the cost of the above named project. Contracts will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules.
a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank)
100% EBRD Loan funded
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from/ grant administered by the Bank and will be open to firms from any country.
The proceeds of the loan from/ grant administered by the Bank will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law or official regulation of the Client's country.
The main objective of the assignment shall be:
Carry out the supervision of the construction works of 13 works contracts to be tendered under the subject loan, which will be carried out according the FIDIC contract conditions, the contract design and specifications as well as in accordance with the relevant local legislation, the EBRD Environmental and Social Performance Requirements (PRs) and the Project Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP). The construction works relates to the repair of damages caused by heavy floods during the Spring 2014 for the reconstruction of fifteen(15) bridges and Tunnel Caklovici (M-4), the construction of a part of the Mostar bypass (Medine - Miljkovici l=6,7km), reconstruction of parts of the existing road M-1.8 Border BA/HR - Loncari; Pelagicevo - Srebrenik; Srebrenik - Sicki Brod, M5 - Kaonik - Gromiljak - Complete of reconstruction of section Busovaca-Draga, Delfine krivine and Jehovac - Brestovsko and construction of slow line of the M-18 Stupari - Vitalj and Cevljanovici - Nisici,
The contract is expected to start on 09/08/2018 and last about 48 months.
This consultant selection will be conducted by e-procurement using the EBRD Client E-Procurement Portal (ECEPP). Interested firms should register on ECEPP at this link:
and express an interest in this assignment.
Following this Invitation for Expression of Interest, a shortlist of qualified firms will be created by the Client to be invited to submit proposals for the assignment.
The Request for Expressions of Interest, Terms of Reference, Request for Proposals and any other relevant documents is available for firms already registered in ECEPP free of charge at this link https://ecepp.ebrd.com/respond/96W3M777PF. Full conditions for participation are included in the documents.
Prospective consultants who have registered in ECEPP and expressed an interest in the assignment may access the documents free of charge and may request clarification and further information from the client through ECEPP
Other Information: In order to determine the capability and experience of Consultants to be shortlisted, the information submitted should include the following:
1. Company/group of firms' profile, organisation and staffing (max. 2 - 4 pages).
2. Details of previous project experience or similar assignments particularly undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contract value, contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided (if different from duration), main activities, objectives.
3. CVs of key experts who could carry out the Assignment detailing qualifications, experience in similar assignments, particularly assignments undertaken in the previous five years, including information on contracting entity/client, project location/country, duration (mm/yy to mm/yy), expert months provided, assignment budget, main activities, objectives.
The expression of interest shall not exceed 25 pages (excluding CVs Consultant Declaration and Contact Sheet).
Evaluation criteria of EOIs:
1) Company Profile - 10%, out of which 5% years of experience in the field and 5% backstopping capacity (number of qualified permanent staff, presence of local office in the country, availability to qualified experts, etc);
2) Experience - 50%, out of which 15% experience of the Consultant under similar assignments related to Roads 15% experience of the Consultant under similar assignments related to related to Bridges , 15% experience of the Consultant under similar assignments related to related to Tunnels, and 5% experience of the Consultant in the region;
3) Access to qualified experts: - 40%
To demonstrate access to qualified experts the Consultants shall provide at least one CV for each position required for the implementation of the contract, as indicated above.
Javno Poduzece Ceste Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine
Terezije 54, Sarajevo, 71000, Bosnia And Herzegovina
Tel. +387 33 250405, Email: email@example.com