Skip to main content.
|Project Name:||Road Rehabilitation and Safety Project|
|EBRD Project ID:||44750|
|Client Name:||Republic of Serbia; the Project Entity is 'PE Roads of Serbia'|
|Procurement Exercise Name:||Heavy Maintenance (Upgrading) of the State Road IA 1, Section: Paracin Interchange) – Razanj Interchange, from km 360+249 to km 385+067, L=24.818 km (left carriageway lane), Contract ID: RRSP/RRW-IA1PR/2020-05|
|Procurement Exercise Description:||Execution of works on Heavy Maintenance (Upgrading) of the State Road IA 1, Section: Paracin Interchange) – Razanj Interchange, from km 360+249 to km 385+067, L=24.818 km (left carriageway lane)|
|Type of Procurement:||Works|
|Procurement Method:||Open Tender Single Stage|
|Notice Type:||Invitation For Tenders Single|
|Publication Date:||25/02/2021 10:23|
|Issue Date:||26/02/2021 13:00|
|Closing Date:||15/04/2021 13:00|
|This opportunity is for information purposes only|
|This opportunity is not yet open for response|
|This opportunity is now open for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for response|
|This opportunity is now closed for all supplier responses. Please refer to the closing date noted on this page.|
1. Funding Details
The above named client intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from/grant administered by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of the above named contract(s).
Additional financing information:
Works will be solely financed from the EBRD loan.
2. Information on the Procurement Exercise
Contracts will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and are open for participation for firms from any country, unless otherwise specified in the procurement documents.
The type of contract and the procurement method is stated above. A full description of the procurement exercise is available within the documentation and is available free of charge in ECEPP.
The documentation will include such information as: detailed technical and financial requirements; any information on lots; the expected outcome; eligibility and qualification requirements; contract start date; planned contract duration; any response requirements; any other relevant information.
This procurement exercise will be conducted using the EBRD Client E-Procurement Portal (ECEPP). Prospective participants can access the procurement exercise by clicking on the below link or on the 'Access Opportunity' button (if viewing this notice on ECEPP). Registered participants may log in and access the documentation immediately and unregistered participants may do so after completing a brief registration:
3. Other Information
The Contractor is expected to perform all Works from km 360+249 to km 385+067 (left carriageway lane) in accordance with the Main Design provided by the Employer.
The civil works will consist of (but shall not be limited to) the following:
* Preliminary works which include removal of trees and trees, Demolishion (removal) of existing carriageway structure, excavation for determining position of underground installations – cutting grips, demolishion and removal of existing curbs, demolishion and removal of certain parts of existing drainage system, removal of asphalt layers by scraping, repair to cracks;
* Substructure works which include topsoil removal, wide excavation, excavation of new canals, construction of embankment, topsoiling of shoulders;
* Superstructure works which includes construction of pavement structure: unbound base course of crushed stone, bituminous base course, wearing course; supply and installation of concrete curbs; supply and installation of concrete gutter elements;
* Works on structures which includes works on bridges: works on demolition, removing and dismantling (asphalt and carriageway structure, waterproofing, existing curbs, concrete structure of footway, damaged and degraded protective layer of concrete etc.), earthworks, work of construction, installtion, replacing and dismantling of steel tubular fixed scaffold with working platforms for execution of works, concrete works (works on concrete bridge inspection paths and edge cornices, widening wing walls, works on concreting of access ramps), works on concrete surfaces (grouting fissures, repair to concrete surfaces with sanitary mortar), waterproofing works, construction of pavement structure, installation of carbon strips, construction and filling joints etc.. Also works on structures includes works on existing culverts: cleaning works (removal of shrubs and trees, cleaning culverts), excavation in the base of stone lining on culverts’ entrances, preparation of stone lining on a part of both entrances to the culvert, construction of treshold in cement mortar and works on retaining walls (earth excavation, concrete works on structures and support elements, reinforced works, protection works) and works on Gabion Walll construction (earthworks, supply and installation gabion wall baskets, filled with crushed stone);
* Works on drainage system improvement which includes earthworks, supply and installation of drainage concrete elements, stone pitching works etc;
* Roadside arrangement and placement of traffic signalization and road furniture.
The Works will be performed under traffic with a strong emphasis on maintaining safe conditions for both the flow of traffic and the works in progress.
The contract is expected to last 16 months.
4. Client Address
The client's address is for information only. To register interest, access the documentation using the available links. Participants must use the ECEPP message centre for communication with the client.
Public Enterprise "Roads of Serbia"
Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 282